Gift this class
Kokedama String Garden
String Gardens, or Kokedamas as they are commonly known, are said to be the poor mans Bonsai in Japan, but we like to think of them a little differently round here and reckon they’re an awesome way to keep small indoor plants for your home.
In this workshop you will learn the basics of how to make a Kokedama String Garden including how to mix your own soil and plant selection.
You’ll get to make 2 of your own unique hanging planters to take home.
About the tutor
Amy Wong from Petite Green has been making terrariums and Kokedamas and has taught countless others her craft over the past five years in Melbourne. She has run workshops in both Sydney and Melbourne and lectured at The University of Melbourne. Not only does she create terrariums with meticulous detail, she also takes great pride in producing fun and educational workshops. You can find Amy’s terrariums at various boutiques, pop-up stores and markets across Melbourne or online at: http://petitegreen.com.au/
- Knowledge on how to make an good-looking, healthy and long-lasting kokedama!
- Special soil and selection of plants.
- A selection of coloured and natural twine
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Everything you need to create your own unique Kokedama
- Everything is provided for you